- Perma-Cote PVC-coated conduit’s new “PVC Coated Sealing Locknut” properly protects conduit systems against water, oils, and other liquids
The primary function of a PVC-coated conduit system is to maximize the life of the electrical system contained and to prevent corrosion from sabotaging its structural integrity. One of the most common exposures occurs at the threads of conduit connections when a sleeve at the female thread is unavailable. Most electrical fitting types can be coated, however in the instance the product is unable to be coated, protection of the thread is still important to … Read more…
- Perma-Cote PVC-coated conduit Form 8 Condulet Bodies are now certified by UL for Type 4X and IEC for IP69 rating
Several environments including the food and beverage industry, pharmaceutical facilities, water and wastewater treatment facilities, refineries, and transportation infrastructure such as bridges and tunnels have a need for products with high corrosion resistance that must protect electrical systems from routine exposure to hose-directed water, splashing water, windblown dust and rain, and external ice damage.
The combination of water, chemicals, dust, high pressures and temperatures can prove to be fatal for electrical systems if not properly protected. … Read more…
- Lester Sales Now Represents Perma-Cote’s PVC-Coated Conduit in Ohio
Perma-Cote, manufacturer of ETL-verified PVC-001 rigid conduit and PVC-coated fittings, announces that Lester Sales will represent the company’s product line in Ohio.
The Lester Sales Company has been an electrical sales agency leader since 1958, when Ernie Lester founded the company. Ernie’s vision was to offer a premium level of representation to the top electrical manufacturers in the industry. Ernie’s success was due largely to his ability to locate, recruit, and hire the best possible sales … Read more…
- Perma-Cote PVC-Coated Conduit Systems provides proper protection for a variety of airport applications.
Visit our new website’s section devoted to the airport industry at: https://permacote.com/airports/
It is critical to protect the overall airport system to keep the structure operating at full capacity day in and day out. Unfortunately, this is not an easy task, especially when many airports struggle to overcome the corrosive environment that exists due to harsh weather conditions—such as the rain, sleet, and snow plaguing airports during the year.
There are many electrical components within the airport … Read more…
- Robroy Industries Conduit Division Donates to the Appalachia Service Project Robroy Industries Conduit Division Donates to the Appalachia Service Project
Robroy Industries Conduit Division, a manufacturer of PVC-coated galvanized rigid conduit , donated $100.00 to the Appalachia Service Project in support of the White Oak United Methodist Church.
Learn more about this program by viewing this short video:
The Appalachia Service Project (ASP) provides one of the most rewarding structured service opportunities in the nation—bringing thousands of volunteers from around the country to rural Central Appalachia to repair … Read more…
- Specifying products backed by proven high-quality manufacturing standards is the only reliable way of getting the performance you paid for.
Specifying products backed by proven high-quality manufacturing standards is the only reliable way of getting the performance you paid for.
Stephanie Ellis –Director –Corrosion CollegeMost manufacturers are satisfied to meet basic industry best practices and standards for product compliance. Unfortunately, this statement can even be true with niche products where there is an imperative to perform and where a customer spends additional cost for that level of performance.Forward-thinking manufacturers strive to differentiate themselves by producing products … Read more…
- Robroy Industries Conduit Division Contributes to Upshur County Library Robroy Industries Conduit Division, a manufacturer of ETL-verified PVC-coated galvanized rigid conduit donated to the local Upshur County library’s Summer Reading Program.
Photo Caption: Tabitha Austin, HR Support at the Robroy Industries Conduit Division presents the Upshur County Library with a donation for their Summer Reading Program.For more information on the Upshur County Library:https://upshur.biblionix.com/catalog/For more information on Robroy Industries Conduit Division visit:
- My-Catalog™ Perma-Cote PVC-Coated Rigid Metal Conduit to Prepare Accurate RFQs and Submittal Packages My-Catalog™ A Unique New Website Tool Enables Users of Perma-Cote PVC-Coated Rigid Metal Conduit to Prepare Accurate RFQs and Submittal Packages at: https://permacote.com/my-catalog/
Perma-Cote website (https://permacote.com/) showcases My-Catalog™ — a complimentary, first-of-its-kind online tool that makes submitting, specifying and quoting Perma-Cote PVC-coated rigid metal conduit and fittings easier than ever.
Users of My-Catalog™ can create and manage a personalized catalog of PVC-coated conduit and fittings, quickly generate and submit RFQs, and assemble and download customized submittal packages. Getting started is uncomplicated and fast. … Read more…
- Apex Electrical Sales appointed to represent Perma-Cote PVC-coated conduit in Arizona, Las Vegas, and surrounding areas
Image courtesy of Apex Electrical Sales
Effective immediately, Apex Electrical Sales will represent Perma-Cote PVC-Coated Conduit in Arizona and Clark County, Nevada (Las Vegas and its surrounding areas).
“We are always seeking ways to differentiate ourselves from our competitors. When the opportunity to carry the Perma-Cote PVC-coated conduit line came about we immediately said ‘yes’ because it is a highly-specified product. That means we have the opportunity to offer customers more value through education and training,” stated Rick … Read more…
- Knowledge-based specification of products combined with a solid maintenance plan reduces downtime at infant formula manufacturing plant In the food processing and packaging industry there are strict regulations to ensure food product safety including the critical need for proper wash-down and cleaning of equipment.
Due to direct exposure to water and chemicals used during wash-downs, equipment can corrode quickly. If corrosion is found in or near food, inspectors can delay production or shut down a plant, causing significant loss of time and money. In addition, undetected or untreated corrosion can cause early failure … Read more…