Perma-Cote has been providing unmatched product performance, innovative solutions, and labor savings for users of PVC-coated conduit, fittings and accessories. Perma-Cote isn’t just a product—it’s a full system of corrosion protection designed to make your job easier. We pride ourselves on putting safety, quality, and innovation first.
Quality and Compliance Without the Hassle
Perma-Cote conduit and fittings are available in rigid steel or aluminum and feature a 40 mil exterior PVC coating and a 2 mil interior urethane coating. When you properly install Perma-Cote in demanding and corrosive environments, you can rest assured that your electrical raceway system is completely certified for maximum performance.
Perma-Cote complies with industry standards required by UL 6, NEMA RN-1, ANSI C80.1, UL 1203, UL Type 4X, IEC IP69/IP69K and ETL PVC-001. To ensure safety in hazardous locations, Perma-Cote’s sealing fittings, outlet boxes, EC series flexible couplings, and unions are all UL 1203-listed—an industry game-changer. Plus, our Form 8 fittings use a patented V-seal gasket to completely seal out corrosive elements, and carry the IEC’s highest possible ingress protection rating – IEC IP69/IP69K.
What does all of this mean? We did the work so you don’t have to. Perma-Cote saves you time, money, and effort when it comes to finding the proper products for your project, so you can get back to getting the job done right.
Innovation Never Stops
We’re always looking for ways to make your job faster, simpler, and safer. That means looking at common problems from different perspectives and crafting a solution that exceeds expectations. Take a look at some of our recent product innovations that are sure to save you time and money.
- The Sealing Locknut properly protects exposed threads at points of connections, especially where a sleeve at the female thread is unavailable. It’s simple and detachable, allowing you to easily seal your system from dangerous bacteria and outside contaminants.
- The Liquid Tight Transition Adapter can be used to eliminate the risk of exposed threads when transitioning between PVC-coated liquid tight fittings and PVC-coated galvanized rigid conduit. It creates a sealed system that maintains the environmental rating integrity of the installation.
- SpeedCouple is a simple and convenient product that improves job site efficiency and productivity by allowing the connection of conduit and elbows without having to turn the conduit. It’s concrete tight and suitable for direct burial, making it the preferred choice for duct bank applications and other areas where costly unions would usually be installed.
- To ensure safety in hazardous locations, Perma-Cote’s sealing fittings, outlet boxes, EC series flexible couplings, and unions are UL 1203 listed and feature the P5SA positional feedback system, ensuring proper installation of the plug.
- Our Form 8 fittings feature a patented V-seal gasket to completely seal out corrosive elements, and carry the IEC’s highest possible ingress protection rating – IEC IP69/IP69K.