- Bill Elliott Wins Raffle for Rare Autographed Bill Russell Jersey
Bill Russell – who as a basketball player for the Boston Celtics won 11 championship rings (more than any other professional in the history of the game) — is an American icon representing winning and success. Mr. Russell was a special guest at the recent Robroy Industries Annual NAED Dessert Reception held in Boston during NAED’s annual national conference. Early in his career Mr. Russell made a personal decision not to sign public autographs. However, …
- Captain James Lovell, Commander of Apollo 13, Joins Perma-Cote Sales Reps For DinnerRobroy Industries Conduit Division — manufacturer of ETL-Verified PVC-coated galvanized rigid conduit — hosted a special dinner for valued sales reps featuring famed NASA astronaut James Lovell, Jr. and his wife Marilyn.
Captain Lovell was the commander of Apollo 13 and made the memorable statement: “Houston, we have a problem.” The voyage of Apollo 13 and its remarkable return to earth after a near-catastrophic explosion, have been the subject of numerous books, documentaries and a well-known …
- Robroy Industries Names Steve Voelzke as President, Conduit DivisionRobroy Industries announces that effective immediately Steve Voelzke has been promoted to president of the Robroy Conduit Division, an organization for which he had previously served as general manager. Mr. Voelzke will report directly to David A. Marshall, President and COO of Robroy Industries.
Mr. Marshall states: “Steve had been a business partner of the Robroy Conduit Division for more than 17 years prior to joining our organization in 2012. In his former position as Senior …
- Hodges SW to Represent Perma-Cote in Texas and OklahomaDavid A. Marshall, President & COO of Robroy Industries states: “Perma-Cote is committed to creating greater marketplace opportunities for our channel partners including distributors and contractors. We will achieve this through an intensified focus on specifications and penetration of end-users. Hodges Southwest is the ideal business partner to help us accomplish those goals.”
Tom Hodges, founder of Hodges Southwest in 1985 and current president, adds: “For more than 15 years we have provided PVC-coated galvanized rigid …
- Robroy Industries Presents $2,500 to The American Widow Project During 2012 NAED Dessert ReceptionAs part of its 2012 NAED Dessert Reception, held in Washington, DC on April 26, Robroy Industries presented a contribution of $2,500 to Taryn Davis, founder of The American Widow Project.
Ms. Davis is a 2011 CNN “Top Ten” whose husband Michael, an Army corporal, was killed in combat in Iraq when she was only 21. Through strength of will and spirit, Taryn turned a tragedy into a triumph of human resiliency. The American Widow Project …
- Special Guests Inspire Attendees at Robroy Industries’ 2012 Annual NAED Dessert ReceptionOnce again the Robroy Industries’ annual NAED dessert reception special guests inspired a record number of attendees.
Robroy Industries’ special guests for this year’s event included Jim Smith, Ryan Zinke and Coleman Ruiz. All served with the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group—known to most as Navy Seal Team Six. Each man was kind enough to share his time with attendees, not as individual act but as an opportunity for all in attendance to express …
- Robroy Industries Presents $2500 to the NAED Education & Research FoundationRobroy Industries believes in giving back to the electrical products industry. Originally, the company gave small personal gifts to each individual attending its annual NAED gourmet dessert reception. Five years ago, however, it was determined that there was a better way to express appreciation. Since that time, including at the 2012 NAED conference in Washington, D.C., Robroy Industries has donated an annual support contribution of $2500 to the NAED Education & Research Foundation on behalf …
- Robroy Industries Conduit Division Promotes Kim Slaton
Robroy Industries Conduit Division , manufacturer of Plasti-Bond, Perma-Cote and KorKap (ETL- Verified PVC-coated galvanized rigid conduit brands) and ECN/KORNS announces the promotion of Kimberly Slaton to the position of Quotation/Inside Sales. Ms. Slaton has been with the Robroy Conduit Division as an Inside Sales Representative since May 2007 and will now add the responsibility of Quotations for the ECN/KORNS product line.
For more information on Robroy Industries visit:
- Robroy Industries Conduit Division Appoints Steve Voelzke As General ManagerRobroy Industries Conduit Division, manufacturer of ETL- Verified PVC-coated galvanized rigid conduit brands has appointed Steve Voelzke as General Manager.
Mr.Voelzke brings extensive industrial market experience to Robroy Industries. His core competencies include: strategic planning, financial and operational management; coordination of sales and marketing, human resources, technology development and IT. Prior to joining Robroy Mr. Voelzke was Senior Vice President – Automation & Information Systems at Glenmount Global Solutions.
- Robroy Industries Conduit Division Invests In Additional Energy Efficiency Project
Robroy Industries Conduit Division — manufacturer of ETL-Verified PVC-coated galvanized rigid conduit continues to improve its positive environmental impact.
According to President and COO, David A. Marshall: “Robroy Industries has a proven history of environmental stewardship based on policies and programs that assure good business governance and operational transparency. Our most recent achievement, completed during the first quarter of 2011, is a major plant-wide lighting upgrade that has significantly reduced kilowatts used.”
To ensure that the project …